Friday, May 28, 2010

Jack & Sally

Disneyland


I usually see the same dressed up characters when I go to Disneyland - Cruella de Vil, the Queen of Hearts, Alice - and I am okay with that, but it's nice to see different ones. Around Halloween time last year, they trotted out all the villains and also Jack & Sally from a Nightmare Before Christmas. I wish I could have got a better photo of them, but I just caught a glance out of the corner of my eye as they swept past. Their costumes were lovely, and I could tell that the Sally had the walk down to a tee (if you haven't seen the movie, and I recommend that you do, Sally walks like a giant doll, kind of stuttering and not too fluid).

1 comment:

  1. I wish Jack and Sally would come over here to Disney World. They'd be a big hit.

    ReplyDelete