Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cruella De Vil


How could you not be endeared to a face like that? I'm always tickled to see Cruella De Vil make an appearance. After a short, but fun visit, I noticed a crowd outside the Disneyland fire department. The band was playing and Cruella De Vil was helping... or interrupting, not positive which. I had to stop and watch and take a few photos. She blends fun and snarkiness perfectly for the surrounding kids. They don't know quite what to make of her and therefore, are not afraid. At least when I'm around, I'm sure she's unintentionally made a kid cry at some point.

4 comments:

  1. I like a lot to meet characters, but I prefer the ones with the outfit on -Mickey, Donald, Pooh... Don't know why, but it somehow bothers me that the princesses and the princes don't look like the cartoons... ha. Never met Cruella, though. And she looks spooky!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's definitely got some spooky make-up. She's got attitude too. I like to see the Disney princesses, I've never seen a prince on any of my park visits though, darnit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without proper attention and cleaning, these things will loss their luster and might even result
    in deterioration and damage. With each of the variety which can
    be found, these charms make excellent gifts for
    pretty much any occasion it is possible to think of. These machines might be particularly dangerous if proper safety precautions are certainly not dutifully observed.


    Here is my weblog :: jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course Cruella will be found hanging out near the fire station. Dalmatians ride the firetrucks!

    ReplyDelete