Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Moody Chandelier

New Orleans Square

You know that I like to look at the lamps of Disneyland by now, right? Well I do. I am always looking for new ones to photograph, and there are practically endless possibilities. I finally photographed a few of my favorites on the last visit, but I'll share that soon.

Anyway, this beauty can be found in the front half of the Pieces of Eight store in New Orleans Square. Pirates of the Caribbean conveniently dumps you out right beside this very cool store. You can find of course, all things pirate from hats to fake gold to candy in treasure sheets to Jack Sparrow wigs. Then in the front part of the store, you can find tons of Nightmare Before Christmas themed items. They have a pair of really cute Jack Skellington pajamas that I've been eyeing. Maybe on the next visit.

2 comments:

  1. Disneyland Daily Photo? What an interesting idea for a blog! Nice lamps, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I wish I could go every day (maybe), but I take enough when I'm there to last for a while. :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete