Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow White

Disneyland Snow White


Snow White completed the Disney princess trifecta as we exited the park. Please don't hit me, but I'm not a huge fan of Snow White. I don't dislike it, but I don't have anything exciting to say about it. It doesn't help that this particular cast member didn't seem fantastic with the children either. So I'll just say pretty dress and lovely make-up and move along.

I lied, I also have to say, I like the retro version of her outfit better - check out this photo.

As I was researching for this post and getting distracted by looking at the various costume, I stumbled across a Disney Park Characters Blog. Really fun to look through!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the mention of my character blog. I have fun writing it! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, I've had a lot of fun browsing through all the great photos you have!

    ReplyDelete