Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Disneyland Nov. 2009

Light in Rancho del Zocalo restaurant


The Rancho del Zocalo restaurant has so many pretty lights. I know I've mentioned it, but it is really one of my favorite places to dine in Disneyland. I've never had to stand in line long, and the atmosphere is cozy if you sit indoors and a little louder if you sit outdoors. It's kind of a break from the theme park craziness as well, which I appreciate. In case you are curious, here is their menu. Nothing fancy, but it is all tasty and the portions are big.

Thank you for visiting my little blog, and I hope you all have a fantastic 2010.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, dear Amy! Wishing you love and light ~ bright lights, gentle lights and pretty lights like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shell! I like light - all forms are good. :)

    ReplyDelete