Sunday, December 20, 2009

Giant snowflakes

Disneyland Christmas 08 1


These giant blue snowflakes sit atop the entrace gate. They are among the first Christmas decorations you'll see (other than a few in Downtown Disney). They set the tone. I really wouldn't mind have some of those fake caps of snow to put around the house this time of the year. I guess that isn't impossible considering I live with a propmaker.

I haven't got a shot of this at night yet, but I'm going to the park for a birthday celebration Tuesday night and will try to grab one!

2 comments:

  1. I might put in an order for the fake snow cap, too, Amy! Considering it's summer here, I think seeing this on top of our roof could fix the neighbour's drinking problem. A veritable community service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it certainly couldn't hurt the situation! I'd love to have some of these for my bookshelves.

    It turns out that these are just electric blue at night and not as pretty.

    ReplyDelete