Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Under the sea

Disneyland_7.20 17

Little Mermaid window display on Main Street

I've been talking about Finding Nemo, so what about another Disney ocean sensation? The Little Mermaid doesn't have a ride, and I've never thought that was very fair. She's my favorite princess, I'm a slightly biased. I mean, there was Ariel's Grotto. That was something. But recently some little pixies took over that area.

So imagine my delight when I popped into California Adventures a few months ago and saw a sign proclaiming "The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Adventure, Coming Spring 2011." I'm pretty sure I jumped up and down and squealed like a five year old. I can't wait until 2011...just a couple of years away. Until then, I'll just admire this window display on Main Street.

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet you did, Amy!! And understandably so. Look at that hair, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I would love to have Ariel hair! :D

    ReplyDelete