Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Treats from Pooh's Corner

Disneyland Nov. 2009


Part of any trip to Disneyland is the traditional eating of lots of sugar. And they make it remarkably easy to do. My favorite place to get candy or chocolate covered Rice Krispie treats or cookies is Pooh's Corner over in Critter Country. Appropriately, it's right by the exit of the Winnie the Pooh ride. I recommend the chocolate covered pretzels because they are also covered in nuts and caramel. Yeah, the thought of it makes my teeth ache.

4 comments:

  1. Will they still have those on Superbowl Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend in the States sent me a box of chocolate-covered pretzels ~ I smiled politely when he described them, thinking, "Euwww," but was pleasantly surprised when they arrived. Have a happy Thanksgiving, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know - it sounds off, sweet and salty at the same time? It's a perfect combo though. MMM!

    ReplyDelete