Saturday, November 28, 2009

Storybook Land Canal Boats

Disneyland_7.20 12

Tiny village in Storybook Land


One of my favorite rides, or maybe my absolute favorite, is the Storybook Land Canal ride. I love miniatures, I love Disney, so cruising through miniature lands of all my favorite Disney characters? Pretty darn perfect. Once you float through Monstro the whale's stomach, you tour a host of tiny villas: Pinocchio's village, Toad Hall, the Sultan's Palace, Cinderella's village, the dwarf's cottage, and Prince Eric's castle among others. I learned something new on my last trip to Disneyland. They decorate the tiny homes with tiny Christmas decorations. Itty bitty wreathes, garlands, and trees!! I nearly died of cuteness.

Little tip - if your boat guide's name tag notes that they speak French and the other guests are willing, ask them to give the tour in French. It's too funny.

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite ride, too! If I could choose a way to die, I would die of miniature cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tiny houses and props just slay me!!

    ReplyDelete