Monday, November 30, 2009

Over New Orleans Square

Disneyland Nov. 2009


New Orleans Square is decorated in decadent style for the holidays. Strings of lights and giant ornaments hang across the shops. Decorations practically drip from the balconies. Even the light posts are dressed up with feathers, masks, glitter, and ornaments.

A couple of weekends ago I was determined to get a decent shot of the street after the sun went down. The moon happened to be in the perfect place, so I stood in the same spot for about fifteen minutes and played with my camera. I used a trash can as a makeshift tripod. I think this is one of the best Christmas light shots I've ever taken.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to play around with my camera, I can't seem to get decent night shots and Disneyland at Christmas time is the place for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely is. I took some time over behind the square and just kept playing with settings until a few came out okay. :) Have fun and thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete