Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hidden tree in New Orleans Square

Disneyland Christmas 08 14


This little nook in New Orleans Square is almost a guaranteed place to catch five-ten minutes of quiet and relative peace. On busy days, the only folks back here are usually the caricature artists and a handful of people exiting the gallery upstairs. On less busy days, there is no one. If I'm feel overloaded or worn down by the crowds, if we're in the area, we usually pop in here. As you can see, it is beautifully decorated for the holidays.

Today, after I complete a goal, my reward is a trip to Disneyland. I have two goals there: take tons of photos and try the new BBQ place in Big Thunder Ranch.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to know, Amy ~ if I ever make it there, I'll be sure to go and visit, especially to see the caricature artists at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always so amazing to watch them put together likenesses SO fast. I can't imagine how much practice that must take!

    ReplyDelete